Thursday, November 6, 2008

Label Crazy


About 2 weeks ago, Lorelei decided to label some things in the house. I thought they were so funny I kept them up ever since!
The first one is on our bed, meaning 'No Climbing Kids'
On our bedroom door, 'No Kids Allowed!' Note sad face.
The next ones are on her dresser... 'swimsuits', 'shoes', and 'underwear and socks'

I love her! 







5 comments:

Amy E said...

That is so cute!! I love when kids do things like that. I will have to show it to Eloise. Everytime she sees a picture of Lorelei, she says, "I miss her!" It's so cute. I miss you all too!

jenilynd said...

Those are to cute! They made me laugh! What a smart girl for thinking that up as well.

Lisa P. said...

How adorable is that! Maybe she'll be on HGTV in about 20 years with her own home organizing show. I'd watch:)

Sarah said...

I freaking love that girl!

jenilynd said...

our blog is going private, send me your email so I can add you on. Hope you are well. Jenilyn