Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family Night

Last night, Lorelei and Meredith enjoyed the first big snow fall of the season.



Afterwards, they warmed up and made some cookies to deliver to our neighbors. They wore their cute little hats made be our sweet friend, Lisa. So if anyone thinks they're adorable like we do, and wants one, I think that could be arranged...(nudge, nudge, wink, wink!).

5 comments:

jenilynd said...

You have been busy! Those hats are cute, they turned out better then the ones I have been "trying" to make. And I can't believe your baby is two, where is time going?

Sarah said...

I love their little red noses:)I can't wait to come visit! Love you guys!

Our Dowland Journal said...

Jenilyn! I have left my email address on my blog for you so I can see your blog! I can't get onto it...
j.dowland@yahoo.com
So good to hear from you!

Amy E said...

So cute! We're getting that same snowfall this afternoon and my girls are bursting at the seams to get out there. I told them they have to wait for the blowing wind to die down. I have to say that I love love love those hats. They are adorable. Does your friend sell them or just do it for fun?

Lisa P. said...

Ok thanks for taking a picture of the hats. They look so cute on them. I so need to let Hudson play in the snow. What a cute mom you are:)

ps I could make hats and sell them for a small fee for anyone interested. I would just need to know color and if it's for a kid or adult. I would sell them for $8 w/out the flower and $10 with:) disclaimer: I'm nowhere near a professional, but I like to do them.

You can email me at lisascandles@hotmail.com