Monday, December 8, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

It was a crazy weekend in Salt Lake City, jam-packed with family activities and parties. The girls were so happy to play with their cousins and see the family.
Grandma and Grandpa Dowland took the cousins to Breakfast with Santa and they came home and decorated gingerbread houses.

3 comments:

Amy E said...

How fun! I'd love to do that with the girls, but last year when I tried to make one I had a horrible time! Mine collapsed THREE times, no joke. I think I must just be a horrible gingerbread house maker. :) Wish we could have been in SLC when you were!!

Lisa P. said...

So fun! I love cmas activities. I wish I had more time to do some of them:)

Ryan W said...

oh that little ham...im going to have fun when she starts dating.

i do like that the one shot you got of the group is probably the only one where annie isn't doing all the work...nice touch