This is the house I lived in when I was little, 1232 Christine Street. The house and the cul-de-sac seem so small now that I am big...

Linda Vista Elementary School...

Santiago Junior High School...

El Modena High School...


This is what is left of the plant nursery my dad and his parents owned, Porter's Tropicals. It looks like it's now owned by another company who uses the place for storage. I couldn't believe that the old mailbox was still there. I tried to lift it up and remove it, but was reminded by Jeremy that it was a federal offense only after my atttempt failed. I still would have taken it if I could have. I remember many, many days playing there and getting my hands dirty from the potting soil. To this day one of my favorite smells on earth is the smell of a humid greenhouse.



My Grandma Rogers' house, where we stayed this vacation...
1 comment:
You're a very good picture taker! I enjoyed looking at them!
Post a Comment