Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekend with Auntie Sarah

Last weekend, Auntie Sarah came to visit and bring Christmas presents from Nanna and Papa up from Utah. They loved everything, especially the soft lambies and pajamies...

We went bowling, Lorelei's most favorite thing to do. If it was encouraged and socially acceptable to wear bowling shoes on a regular basis, I would buy them for everyone in the family. But since it is none of those, I will refrain, to my family's relief...


                                       

                                       

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that I have finally made it into the "Dowland Family Blog". What a picture:) I has such a great time! Thanks again for having me up there.

Amy E said...

Fun times! I love the PJs..very cute. Eloise and Lorelei need to live closer because Eloise LOVES bowling too..they could form their own league. :)

Holly said...

Hello back!!!!

So I love the bowling shoes! Seriously, I have always wanted to wear bowling shoes, but they would be very bad, especially for winter!

but maybe we just think they are cute because we hardly see them. Kind of like how your favorite aunts and uncles are always the ones that live the furthest away!

I love your blog :) So wonderful