
Camera phones are so awesome since they capture moments that otherwise would have passed by without being remembered, because who carries a camera with them wherever they go? So, hooray for the camera phone!
Lorelei's ballet class has given Meredith and I the opportunity to be out and about together while we wait for the class to end. Sometimes we go visit Daddy since his work is so close by, or
sometimes we go to the park. I love having this special alone time with her while she is still so little. Time goes by so fast. I love to hear her say, "Look at me, Mommy!' as she swings on the swings or plays peekaboo between the slats on the jungle gym. I take pictures of her playing and send them to the family so that they know we miss them and wish they were with us. Most of the times I tell her to say, 'Hi Daddy!' as she smiles for the camera and it puts such a sweet look on her face. Her daddy is her favorite person in the world, nothing else can compare.
No comments:
Post a Comment