Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kindergarten Registration





Today was the official Kindergarten registration day for Lorelei. She had to show them all the colors and letters she knew, how she uses scissors, plays with a ball, jumps on one foot, hops like a bunny, and how good her vision is. She did great, just like  we knew she would. She came home with a big bag of school goodies and was even excited when the teacher handed her a booklet full of 'homework' to do over the summer. That excitement will turn into something else soon enough.                 

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Sounds like she is SO ready... I am SURE she will LOVE Kindergarten.

Your family looks like you had a BLAST for Easter.... I LOVE grandpa Dowland, I have so many good memories of summer with Bob. He is SUCH a great guy. Please tell him that Steve & I said HELLO!! I am so glad that you had a nice Easter!!!

Sarah said...

I can't believe it... she's so grown up:)

Lisa P. said...

What? Is this a mistake. Your little girl is going to kindergarten. Where the heck did the time go! she'll be in the "gifted" class for sure:)