Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Sneakers

   

Lorelei and her friend Kaeley snuck away to her room with my phone and took these silly pictures without me knowing until much later. They remind me of fun photo booth pictures. The middle one is simply gorgeous and perfect blackmail as well.

5 comments:

Lisa P. said...

ok that is the cutest thing. when I come visit can we sneak out with your phone and do the same thing? please please please:)

Our Dowland Journal said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't wait!

Our Dowland Journal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawna said...

Awesome pics!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I loved the website you mentioned. Let's get together soon! Take care!

Ryan W said...

oh the places she will go...

as a fellow calvin face maker in pictures, I am very proud to have that little peanut as my niece :)