Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lorelei's Ballet Recital

Lorelei's first ballet recital was last night and we had so much fun!



The ballerinas and one boy dancer were able to perform at the Esther Simplot Performing Arts Academy in downtown Boise.


Our little ballerina did wonderful and was so focused. She was so beautiful!

 
Being a two year old, it was hard for Meredith to sit still so the only way we could keep her quiet was having her "video" the other dancers when Lorelei wasn't performing. After the show, we gave her some sunflowers and took her out for some gourmet ice cream at McDonalds.
 
My favorite picture that night.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful ballerina! That last picture is great! It says SO much! And I LOVE how perfect she looks in the one with her hands down around the tutu! It looks like it was a memorable night:)

Anonymous said...

Lorelei - How Beautiful you are!!!!! I am sure you were the very best ballerina there! Grandpa and I are so proud of you. Keep dancing honey!!! And tell your mommy, I love the last picture too and I would love to have a copy of it. (Hint! HInt!) Here is a big KISS!! Give your sister a KISS for us too!! Love you Grandpa and Grandma Porter

Darcie said...

I LOVE the last picture!!! I mean I think they are all really cute but the last one is WONDERFUL!!! Looks like she had a blast and good for her. We are BIG dancers around this house. My girls loved all the picture and said she is the CUTIEST ballerina ever!!!

Ryan W said...

Hooray for the Peanut!

She looks like she is a teenager in some of those pictures, so poised and grown-up...what a wonderful little girl!

Jeremy said...

As a very proud father of this beautiful ballerina it was so hard not to cry all night long as I watched my little girl dance so well. It was not that long ago that we brought home our precious little girl and to see her grow fast and to see how beautiful she is becoming, I am so lucky to be her dad.