Saturday, May 9, 2009

Number 14


A picture is worth more than a blank page. Take out those dusty photo albums. Pick out photo #14. Count however you like, but make sure you stop at photo #14. Look at the photo for 2-3 minutes. Then write all the things the photograph made you feel and think of.


This is a picture of Jeremy and Lorelei when she was around 6 months old at her Grandpa Dowland's house in Bear Lake. It was late in the summer and we were all ready to get on the boat that weekend but it was freezing, hence the hat and the sweater. She was just learning to eat solid foods and was so happy all the time. She was such a perfect baby! It seems like forever ago... Jeremy was and is the most perfect dad. He is so loving and has been the most hands on father that I could have ever hoped for for our children. He has surpassed all my expectations. He works so hard for all of us, and never complains or gets cranky. He is a great example to all of us who know him. Even though our little family has gone through a lot of tough times, some that people know of and some that people don't, he has kept his positive attitude through them all and has been the rock that we have needed him to be. I love him so much and I have no idea how I got so lucky.

2 comments:

Tawna said...

I love that you did this. It's fun. Thanks for having us over last night!! We had an amazing time.

Sarah said...

Oh my word! This totally takes me back:)