Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Breakfast Club Winner




A few mornings ago as the girls were still asleep I turned on the news and saw that they have a contest every morning where if you email them a photo with a description and they pick it they will show it on the news and give you one of their mugs and a free breakfast sandwich from McDonalds. I thought it would be fun to try so I sent them my favorite picture from the ballet recital, and then forgot about it. Then yesterday in the mail, Lorelei got a letter from the TV station saying she won the mug and the free breakfast. It's too bad we weren't able to see her picture live on TV, but it's still pretty exciting!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun!!!

Lisa P. said...

That is awesome! I so love that pic:)

Ryan W said...

very cool...