Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today's Memory


Besides laughter, what is the best medicine?

When Jeremy and I were first dating, I came down with a really bad cold. I was working and going to school at the time and I remember having to do a big interior design project that took a lot of time and energy, and I just didn't have either of those. He called me up and asked how I was doing and I told him how I was feeling. Then he said he would be right over with some medicine. The medicine? Chocolate covered strawberries. Since then, 'medicine' has had a different meaning, and a better one!

4 comments:

Amy E said...

How sweet...what a cute story to share and keep as a memory. Stephen didn't know Jeremy had it in him. ;) Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

What a sweet memory:) And I hope those stawberries were as good as the ones in the picture look!

Kate the Great said...

Very cute. When Jared and I were dating I got sick and he sweetly came over to help me feel better with a card and real medicine It was my first Nyquil (2 actually). I missed a whole day of my life after that! I remember trying to write a note to my mom from my bed saying to wake me up because I might be dead. I don't even think I had a paper or a pen!

Holly said...

so THATS how he won your heart!