Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Price Family Visit

Our great friends, the Price family, came to visit us for a few days last weekend from Salt Lake. We had an awesome time catching up and just being together.
Jeremy and Paul went to go see Harry Potter and had some male bonding time the first night.
The next day got up early to walk around the Farmers Market in downtown Boise and then got some good old fashioned hamburgers.
Then it was a girls night out with pedicaures and manicures and going out to dinner. Lisa was so sweet and treated us all! It was heaven!
At the beginning of their visit Meredith got her first kiss from handsome Hudson, who's name I suggested to his mom before he was born, so of course I approve! The day they left we tried to recapture the magic...

We miss them already and can't wait to see them again!

2 comments:

Tawna said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I think you've set a trend with 5 Guys! Yummy!

Ryan W said...

Hudson's pose in the first picture is hilarious! He's got his finger up and is turned like the he is telling someone: 'yeah, check out this babe I'm with!'