Sunday, August 23, 2009

Favorites of the Week

Jeremy ~ "Even though it's not my favorite, being laid-off from my full-time job this week is a highlight for me because it's the chance given to me to prove what I really want to do."

Allison ~ "Taking TWO naps this weekend."

Lorelei ~ "Getting the Doodlebop's movie at the library."

Meredith ~ "Putting glue on the papers myself."

5 comments:

Lisa P. said...

Jer and Allison, I am totally thinking of you guys! That which does not kill us makes us stronger right?? You are two of the strongest people I know in every aspect of your life and you will get through this and move onto even better things! love you guys!

Ryan W said...

Good Luck Jeremy. I have a million trite things to say but they won't mean anything because they didn't when people said them to me when I got laid off. Good Luck, God Bless and remember to rely on your wife and daughters for support. You will be fine.

Sarah said...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
I love you guys SO much! You're in my prayers and I KNOW that you'll be ok:)

Tawna said...

Yay for two naps! I'm impressed! And furthermore, I'm equally impressed with Meredith's glue skills... :)

Kate the Great said...

It was fun for us when Jared was laid off too but even funner when we knew he had a job and were waiting for it to start! Enjoy!