Here are some pictures I took with my camera phone during the summer...
Meredith and Lorelei taking a break after spending some time in the pool.
The girls eating lunch outside on their little table. In front of them are the four-wheelers that Grandma and Grandpa Dowland gave each of them on their first birthday.
One day Meredith decided to copy her sister and strike a pose and be a model. The pictures were too funny not to save!



7 comments:
Oh man reading this one makes me miss you guys... A lot! I love the looks on Meredith's face:)
i LOVE these girls!
Oh the attitude on chief crazy hair! I'm actually kind of excited in some small way to come up and see you later this year...kinda :)
We are excited to see you too in even a smaller way, well, kinda.
I just found out you clowns are visiting in Sept so I am no longer excited to come see you. There, take that one.
Taken:(
Hey. You're kids are soooooooooooo cute! You're a cute mommy too! I miss you. I hope all is well. I love the glasses by the way.
Post a Comment