While Jeremy was missing his girls terribly while they were in California, he was able to spend some time with Nanna and Papa Pace and with all his brothers and sisters. He had a great time relaxing and talking with them all and and having fun together.
Here he is with Auntie Annie and Hailee on the slide at the fair. She didn't want anything to do with her mommy for the slide, just Uncle Jeremy.
4 comments:
Boy those look like solid action shots, I hope you obtained a copyright release from the photographer *cough cough*
Hey these look oddly familiar:)
Fine, I will send you a check. Geesh.
I'm just sad you didn't do a "Favorites of the week" on the week you saw us:( I know I'd be in there somewhere. And you know I need all of the attention and blog mentioning I can get.
Post a Comment