Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lorelei's First Day of Kindergarten

Our little Peanut is getting so big!

Photobucket

This was her first week of Kindergarten and of taking the bus, so needless to say, it was a very big week. She began to get a little anxious as the day got closer, but as soon as the bus was here she was so brave and had a big smile on her face.

Here she was waiting for the bus, taking a picture on the bus, and after getting off at her school as we were waiting for her.


When school was over and the bus dropped her off at home, she told us of her big day and how Curious George left notes and milk and graham crackers in her classroom the night before.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How sweet she is:) I can't believe she's in Kindergarten already. Little peanut is growing up SO fast. And she's so pretty too! I really do hope that Ryan and I have will have as cute of a little family as you do:) I love you Peanut and I'm so proud of you for being such a brave girl!

Lisa P. said...

I love the pics. What a good mom to document even getting on the bus:) Plus Allison you look awesome. That is such a cute pic of you!

Jeremy said...

I cant believe that my little girl is growing up so fast. I am so very proud of her. She is such a wonderful sister to meredith and truly a blessing to have a my daughter. I could not be more proud of her than I am. She will always be daddy's baby girl, no matter how big she gets. I love you peanut