Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ba Humbug

Aahh... mall Santa's....gotta love them.
But, obviously, telling by this picture, not everyone does.
Though this does not show it, Meredith was surprisingly ok to go sit on his lap, and actually lifted her arms up to him to have him pull her up on his lap. But to smile and take a picture at the same time, twas' not happening.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I have tears running down my face from laughing SO hard! Meredith you are the FUNNEST three year old out there:)

Annie said...

That is the best Santa picture I think I have seen. Thank you Meredith for bringing a smile to my face. :)

Ryan W said...

'I swear on all that I hold dear that I will never forgive you for this travesty.'

That is a priceless look, Love ya Meredith!

Anonymous said...

The look on Meredith's face is priceless! I can't tell is she's confused or scared stiff!