These photos were taken by the sister of a friend who needed a newborn for her photography portfolio. She came to our house and took these photos in the girls' bedroom. We thought she was just going to take pictures of Cole, but she ended up taking ones of the girls as well. Completely unprepared to take nice pictures, the girls' hair isn't as perfect as it would have been and they aren't in clothes that were well thought out. But that is what gives these photos a special and real look to them. Sometimes messy and not perfectly coiffed, they are how they look everyday, sweet little three.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I LOVE THEM ALL! I seriously can't pick just one that I love. I will SO be using her when baby girl comes:)
I LOVE your photos - they are so beautiful! It helps that your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment