Friday, August 27, 2010

The Chisnall's Visit!

Auntie Shannon, Uncle Jason, Gwen, Heidi and Travis came to visit us right before we ended our summer.
One of the first things we did was go to the Boise fish hatchery, which ended up being a perfect nature walk for the kids. It was so hot that day, but luckily there was a lot of shade!

Our three little chicks got their picture taken, or should we say, owls...
The next day we spent the afternoon at Eagle Island State Park where the kids made sand castles and swam in the Boise River.
Cole loved being out in the sunshine and relaxed the afternoon away...
Our little Beach Buddy...
The night before they left we went to Fanci Freeze to get some chocolate malts and ice cream cones.
I love to take random pictures of the girls, they never disappoint!

2 comments:

The Bunker Family said...

Your girls are adorable! I love the random pictures.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh... I LOVE him in that little brown outfit! SO cute:) And what silly girls!