The last eight months have flown by so quickly. Our little man will be 8 months tomorrow and he has been so fun and such a bit of sunshine in our family.
He did something this weekend for the first time that was a bit of a milestone. For a long time he has communicated with smiles and sounds and has begun to mimick some of the the things we do, but now we can tell he is understanding and asked for something on purpose.
While we were at the mall getting Lorelei's ears pierced, I was holding Cole and holding out one of his arms dancing and swaying back and forth, singing quietly in his ear. I had done this ever since he was able to hold his head up and we would have our little moments of dancing around the house every day. This time after I had stopped swaying, he looked at me and shook my finger back and forth to tell me to keep going. I started and stoppped again to make sure he had not done it by accident. And he did it again! Ever since then whenever we dance he tugs on my finger whenever I stop.
Here he is on our bed, his favorite place in the house, in a picture Lorelei had taken with my phone. Love that smile!

2 comments:
8 months - wow! And I thought 2 weeks was a mile marker. Ha ha! I hope you guys are feeling better. Our boys should be friends. Take care!
Sweet sweet boy!
Post a Comment