Saturday, August 6, 2011

Her Saving Spot

Today Meredith and I had a Mommy and Daughter date that included going out to lunch, seeing a dollar movie and walking the mall to 'window shop' (a phrase she has learned recently), three of her favorite things.
Here are some pictures we took in the theater with my phone camera's night vision, since I don't have a flash. 

Spending alone time with the kids is the best thing ever, they say things that are so cute and unexpected.
At lunch, I kissed her forehead and she said, "Mmmm, that's my saving spot. I'm going to save your kiss right there." Later, I kissed her hand and she said, "I'm going to save that one right here (pointing to her chest), in my heart".

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh this made my heart so happy! You ARE such a great mom Allison. I look to you as the mom I want to be:) Love you!