Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Miss Meredith!

Our little ladybug had her birthday party the Saturday before her big day. She invited all of her friends from preschool and her primary class, just girls, NO BOYS!, were her strict instructions.

We made some ladybug cake pops...

Played 'Chocolate Unicorn', which has become a birthday party must...


Opened up presents...

Played 'Pin the Dot on the Ladybug'...

Sang 'Happy Birthday!'...




And enjoyed numerous rounds of serious 'Musical Chairs'. Five year old girls mean business.

Today on her birthday she was able to have her breakfast in bed, which she has waited for for 365 days!




Then we ended the night at her choice of restaurants, Red Robin.
We love you, Mer Mer! Thank you for making us laugh everyday!



5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun party! I LOVE the cake:) Very creative mom!
Happy birthday sweet Meredith! We love and miss you TONS!

Annie said...

Cute Sweet Meredith... I am so glad you had a great birthday. I can't wait to see you guys over Christmas. We miss you all so much.

Ryan W said...

No Boys! Attagirl Mer :D

p.s. I see you have your sister's gift for making faces

Lisa P. said...

pretty much the CUTEST b/day party ever!

Kate the Great said...

She's as cute as pie! She seems to have a super fun personality. I hope she stays like her momma! Happy Birthday Mer.