Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lorelei's Book

Yesterday, Lorelei made another book and I was so excited that I could save it this way and show everyone. All the text is in her own words. And, by the way, no, Lorelei's mommy is NOT pregnant!
"The Baby in the Stomach"

Once, long, long ago, Lorelei wanted to feel the baby kicking in Mommy's belly.

Our family was wandering how to get the baby out. They were sad because they didn't know which way the hospital was.

The ambulance takes them to the hospital. A doctor named Kara said, "I will help you! Just get in the bed."

They saw the baby on the TV (ultrasound).

Mommy pushed...

And then Mommy had her baby!

Then all the kids grew up.

3 comments:

Amy E said...

That is so cute. Eloise has made a couple of books also. This one was adorable and I love how the picture of the mommy after the baby came out makes her tummy look totally deflated...haha. Lorelei is a smart girl, though I wonder how she knows so much about having babies...? :)

Sarah said...

I love this! I feel like you guys are still close by:) Awww Sappy!

Lisa P. said...

Ok, so I comment on everything you blog! But you blog the cutest things. Maybe she is preparing herself for something in the near future;)another sibling:) jk