Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Decking the Halls

Tonight we dusted off the Christmas boxes and started decorating the house, we just couldn't wait until after Thanksgiving! So we put some Christmas movies in and got into the spirit...
Jer on top of our wall to put up the lit garland...

Meredith pushed the chair up to the wall to help her Daddy.



Watching 'Frosty the Snowman'.

4 comments:

Amy E said...

Fun! I can't wait to decorate when we get home!! Miss you guys!

mcollettjr said...

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone...Grandma says that we need to get our Christmas decorations up for Lorelie and Meredith to see when they visit. Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Papa

Lisa P. said...

I'm so impressed that you have all your stuff up and it look soo good. I'm thinking tomorrow but who knows:)

Ryan W said...

she rox those curly lox better than people wif sox!