Last night at dinner we were discussing what cereal we should get at the store. We asked what cereal Lorelei wanted and she knew right away that she wanted Trix cereal with the swirls. Then she said, "I wish we could get the chocolate cereal", because we had told her no before. Then she said, "But it's part of a nutritious breakfast." Obviously no evidence of TV brainwashing there.
5 comments:
Ha ha! Next it will be "Kid tested, Mother approved."
So could you please explain the nutritional difference between cocoa puffs and trix? It would be much appreciated!
Hmmm. I'll get back to you.
That is cute!! Ever kids what chocolate cereal for breakfast. then they want chocolate for the rest of the day as well....sigh....I guess I do rub off on them =)
I see evidences of TV brainwashing in our house too. Especially when we are by the toy aisle in the store. Dang commercials.
Post a Comment